Friday, January 8, 2010

I Miss Weather in Malaysia!

I am sick. I tend to sick more often now. I dunno why, maybe it was cause by the weather or maybe I do not eat much that makes me do not have enough nutrients in my body. Sometimes, I can sleep 15 hours straight which means I only have 2 meals a day. The chill weather here makes me always hibernate under my blanket. I just dont want to move around when I feel warm under it. I heard from the local people here saying that the weather will be getting colder by the end of Jan until March and there is a possiblity of snowing too. Well, I want to see snow but I dislike the cold + freeze feeling. Anyhow, I am going back soon so I wont be able to see any ice from the sky if it's really snow.


I read these books recently. The Lonely Planet provides too much info and seems like every single place is worth a visit. We only have 10 days to cover Hokkaido and Tokyo which I think will never be enough. Besides reading to these books, I did read on some blogs too. Those blogs really makes me feel excited and wanted to fly to Japan soon. Anyway, most of the people went to japan to see sakura, but I am more interested on lavender. Imagine the whole field is purple in colour, how beautiful is it? I just hope the weather will not be too cold cause wearing too many layers makes me feel bulky and lazy to walk. I just feel myself too heavy to walk around. Like now, I need to wear 3 layers on top and 2 layers for bottom to keep myself warm when we are going out. I feel that all the clothes + pants+ jackets + scarf are worth 5 kg. So Imagine when you travel and you need to add this extra 5 kg to your body, for sure I can't walk as much as I am wearing only jeans and t-shirts!

Back to reading and will update more on my activities in Sandakan soon when I am back :)

No comments: