Monday, January 4, 2010

Flying Home Soon-GoodBye Jordan

Happy New Year everyone!!!! So happy that we had entered 2010, another decade after the millenium. Time really flows like a river, fast and never comes back. I have a feeling of getting old too. I am too lazy to go out and very lazy to dress up even tough my hubbie offered me to have a dinner in hotel. Maybe it was due to the chill weather here that I only want to stay at home to make myself warm or maybe I am really getting old that I like to stay in just like an old lady :(

Because of my laziness, we slacked at home on the new year eve. We watched series at home. It's a great time indeed, hugged each other to keep warm. And on the new year day, we went to watch Avatar in 3D. I got headache everytime when I watched movies in 3D. Maybe it was cause by the spec, I feel not comfortable and sometimes my vision was blur after wearing it. So I will ended up watching it with my bare eyes. Anyway, Avatar is another great movie that worth to buy its DVD as collection.

Another good news to share is I am going home soon. On the 10th of this month, I will be flying from Jordan back to KL. I will meet my dearest mum in KL and go for a shopping spree. Wuhoo~~ And on 15th, we will be heading back to our hometown, Sandakan. My shopping list is reallyyyyy long and my food list is extremely longgggg too. Too bad, hubby only will be going back by Feb so I am gonna sleep without him for about 1 month. But I know mum will  accompany me to sleep at night and let my papa sleep alone. Haha.. Think I am too pampered? I think so ;P

Chinese New year will be coming soon, I am sure there are lots of new foods selling in Jusco. I just cant wait to shop new snack to serve the guests during CNY. And this year, we will be giving red packets to those children or even non married adults. Haha..I think that's gonna be fun but it will be a big hole in pocket. Well, no matter how this will happen once a year, cant escape the tradition at all unless we go for travelling. But my hubby is a tradition guy, he will still insist to have reunion dinner every year the day before CNY.

I am just excited and can't wait to see my family again but on the other hand, I will worry for hubby too cause no one cook for him when I am not in Jordan. Maybe it's time for him to skip dinner and take fruits and yogurt only at night, he gained lots of weight :)

Well, I need to sleep soon and hope you guys have a wonderful day!

P/S: The cartoon layout is hubby and I. Hubby extracted the pictures from our wedding flash and filled it in my blog. Love it!

No comments: