Sunday, February 7, 2010

Unexpected Guest in Mummy's Tummy!

Recently, I brought my parents for a body checkup. My parents use to have healthy diet and they seldom get sick as well. Anyway, I think I should bring them for a health check in case something hiding inside their body that we are not aware. Finally, my mum was found to have bilateral ovarian dermoids which is around 7cm and small uterine fibroid. I was too worry until cried out in front of the doctor but my mum was so steady and ask me not to worry. Mum will be having an operation in March to remove the lesions and I hope everything is fine. Mum do not feel any discomfort and never thought that there are lesions inside her uterus. As for papa, everything is fine. This shows that we should do a routine checkup every year to ensure our body is fine. Early detection is always better than late. Remember to bring your parents for a body check up!
My dearest mum, she is 56 this year.

Chinese New Year will be coming soon. I am not that keen to celebrate it but I am looking foward to meet my hubbie. I miss him a lot. I thought I will be "too" happy in Sandakan until I forget about him but I am wrong. I miss him day and night and would like to share every little thing with him. I thought marriage life to me is nothing special since we have been together for about 9 years before moving to the second stage, I am definitely wrong. We are like start all over again, just like pressing the reset button :)
Miss you darling, see you on the coming Thursday!

No comments: