Tuesday, March 2, 2010

2010 WOHOO Chinese New Year

To me, Chinese New Year celebration is time to meet some old friends, siblings gathering for the reunion dinner and time for gambling! It was fun but time is always too short for us that everyone need to back for their works or studies. As we all knew, this year CNY 1 was valentines day as well. Hubbie and I had an early exchange gift on the day before CNY1.
Lacoste shirt was from me and I received 2 presents! One was for valentine and another was my my be-early 1st wedding anniversary gift.

I will be only returning back to Jordan by 1st of April, thus we will not be able to celebrate our anniversary together on March 15. I need to stay back to take care my mum for her operation which will be on 4th of March. I hope everthing will be alright and your prayers for my mum are highly appreciated!
Guess what I had for my valentine? :)
A box of Ferrero Rocher chocolate! Simple and nice, though I was hoping something special like diamonds! Haha..anyway I still love it and the sweetness of the chocolate did gave me a happy feeling.

What about the 1st Anniversary Gift?
It was I-phone!
 
A practical gift afterall~~ :)

Pictures taken during CNY!!


From left to right: Myself, Ja (god sis), Alethea (One of my bestie) and Terd ( god bro)


A bunch of old friends.
 
Dinner with parents.
Do I look like a sister to him?
Family gathering!
It's not mahjong but jerami.
Baked cake at Chap Goh Meh.

Chinese New Year is over and hubby is in KL now, preparing flying back to Jordan at 2 am later. Mum and I will be flying to Kota Kinabalu tomorrow and her operation will be on the next day. Hope everything is alright and wish you all do have a prosperous year ahead!

No comments: