Sunday, June 13, 2010

Japan Tour ( Love story in Hokkaido & Spring in Tokyo) by AppleVacations

Apple Vacations or Apple Holidays is famous for Japan trips. Once we had decided to go on tour for our Japan trip, Apple is the only tour company that came into our mind. After the tour, I can conclude that the tour was nice with good arrangement of hotels, foods were good, bus driver was good and the most important, we had an experience tour guide. But anyway, I feel dissatisfaction with my tour booking session with the operator from Apple. Some operators in Apple seems like hiding some information. I need to deal with few operators in order to know everything. At that point of time, I was frustrated and felt so much to drop the bookings. God seems to hear my frustrations, and finally appointed a lady named Apple from Apple to handle my case. Things were got much more better and brought back my confidence to the company. As you all know, for a Japan trip, it could cost between RM6,000 to RM10,000 per person. I just want to make sure that the money that we are going to spend has its value.

Hokkaido is one of the best place for honeymooners. We were suppose to spend our very 1st honeymoon in Hokkaido last year but due to time and financial constraints, we moved it to this year. We went to Taiwan instead for our honeymoon. Anyway, we still could felt the romance when we were in Hokkaido though it was not our 1st honeymoon. The environment was so nice and you will definitely fall in love with it. Here are some pictures to share when we were in Hokkaido :)
 Jigokudani is know as Hell Valley.
Toyako
Bear Range in Hokkaido.
Otaru
Hokkaido's former government building.
Odori Park.
 Clock House.
  Taking cable car to the top of the Olympic Ski Jump at Okurayama.
Something happened once we reached the top. My husband had transformed to one of the "Kawai Boys".
Almost same size with my head! or bigger?
From the tour, we spent 2 days in Tokyo. The tour guide brought us to Shinjuku and Ginza for shopping and of course to the famous Asakusa Kannon Temple and Disneyland.
Asakusa Kannon Temple.
 Disneyland~
That's all for Japan. Arigatou Gozaimasu!

No comments: