Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Honeymoon at Japan-Ohayo Gozaimasu! Tadaima :)

Dear all my readers, sorry for not updating my blog regurlarly. I was busy after the Japan trip. Too much housework for me and after those housework, I was tired and only able to upload pictures in Facebook.Please come back and stay with my blog as my life had reset to default!

Well, my Japan trip was a good one. I think anyone who go to Japan, will not come back with regret. I spent about 11 days in Japan covering Hokkaido, Tokyo and Mount Fuji area. It was really great, love it! For the first 8 days, we followed a tour to go around Hokkaido and Tokyo. The tour was from Apple Vacation, Kuala Lumpur. I think the tour was pretty good and worth for money as the food, transportation and hotels was arranged nicely and the hotels were 4 to 5 stars. I would say I will definitely recommend to my friends and family in future.

For the remaining 3 days, we spent our own sweet time to the Mount Fuji area and Tokyo. Hubbie had a new experience as he rode the Fujiyama in Fuji-Q Highland!Fujiyama is one of the tallest and longest steel coasters in the world. This megacoaster stands 26 stories tall, features a steep 230-foot descent at a 65 degree angle and a top speed of 80.8 mph. After the twenty three story plunge, Fujiyama's trains follow a double out and back layout with a number of airtime producing hills and drops that is well over a mile in length.And yes, hubbie went alone for the coaster this time, as my legs were shaking when I saw the route for the coaster was really high!
You can see the Fujiyama route now~ It is in Guinness book of world records as well.
Can you spot where is hubbie? Everyone waiting for the ride, excited or scared?
Another scary "superman ride"
Fuji-Q Highland is located near to Mount Fuji, from it's name I am sure you should be able to guess it. You can enter Fuji-Q with a cheaper fee if you do not intend to play those coasters but just to look around. I think this is really good when I think about my parents in law who always need to pay the full ticket entrance but they never play those coasters or games at all. Their intention is just to bring the children in, enjoy the game and take pictures.
ShibaZakura~
We went to Shibazakura as well. This was unplanned. As we reached the Kawaguchiko station, we saw the poster of it and we know we must spend some time for it. Thanks GOD for the lovely surprise! It is really worth to pay a visit here.
 Cable car ride to the top to enjoy the scenery.
Another great experience that we rode around the Kawaguchiko Lake!
So fun and I got tanned after 3 hours ride. I forgot to apply sunblock! :(
 I always ahead of him :)
Basically we spent 2 days for all these. Traveling time from Shinjuku station to Kawaguchiko station suppose to take us 2 hours but it ended up 3 hours. Traveling time from Kawaguchiko station to Shibazakura suppose to take us 45 minutes but it ended up 3 hours as well! Traffic was really bad that time. So as you can see, the traveling parts took off most of our time. Anyway, I still can say that it is worth it! We stayed overnight at Yumedono Onsenji to enjoy the onsen again. You definitely need an onsen after a tired traveling day.

The other day we traveled back to Tokyo to continue our adventure to the Tsukiji market, Meiji-Jingu Shrine and my shopping spree of course. And yes, only allocated half day to do shopping and it was raining as well. Thus, cant shop much but only those "Must Buy" items from Japan!
 Tokyo tower. And my face were super pale that time cause I am super tired to dead~
 Hard Rock at Roponggi. For all hello kitty lovers, Hard Rock Tokyo do have limited edition t-shirts with hello kitty! This is something that you can only buy in Japan~
Tsukiji Market. Their fish market very clean and you don't feel stink at all. Seems like Malaysia need lots of improvement.
Meiji-Jingu Shrine.
 Harajuku for shopping!
 The famous Shibuya-crossing.
This is all we did for our 3 days of free and easy. Quite compact if you count in the traveling time, food time, and of course sleeping time. I will blog more about the tour in Hokkaido next. If you ask me what I miss most after the trip, I would say I miss the environment and courtesy of the people. Places are clean everywhere even the toilets and Japanese can be voted as the "Most Polite" human in the world. As for food, I miss their Ramen and sweet melon! You may think I must be eat too much of Maggi instant noodle, how could I miss their noodle but not the shashimi or snow crab? Well, maybe I like soup too much, the ramen with the hot soup is really mouth-watering and I don't mind to have it everyday. Plus they have lots of choice for the soup base. :)

1 comment:

yenling said...

hey, am reading ur Jap blog!!i shud get writing on my trip!its a pleasure reading urs!n fotos r great!!

I've been delaying my blog to Japan.. lazy me.. shud start writing soon!!!

Ur blog's nice!good work, alice!