Sunday, April 10, 2011

My 28th Birthday Celebrations

Hubby celebrated my birthday in KL this year. Hubby flew from Algiers while I flew from Sandakan to meet up in KL. Though KL is not a new place to us, but we were really happy during the one week holidays. This year was kinda special too, as we have a new family member soon. Hubby surprised me with the bouquet of flowers while I was waiting for him at the Mothercare, Pavillion. Another surprise was the custom-made birthday card! I guess this was his 1st time to give me something unexpected. Though it was a bit old-fashion kind of way but to me the effort is priceless :)

We have not meet for about 3 months, hubby was very surprise with the baby kicking! At several times, when hubby laid his hand on my tummy, baby will give him several kicking. I feel surprise as well, as baby love to be connected to her daddy as well. Whenever we went shopping for baby stuff, when we were indecisive which to buy, I will ask baby myself and let her know the available options one by one. Whichever she gave me a kick, I will said that is her choice. This made our shopping was really fun :)

Hubby chose a new accommodation as well. We were staying at Park Royal Suites with a mini open kitchen. It is located just beside the Hotel Istana. The service was good and with the spacious room, it was a good stay indeed. Hubby can enjoy his favourite "century egg dumpling" that need to be cooked with instant noodles.
Suitable for small family or couples :)

The next time I meet hubby will be in August. Another 4 months to go, feels like forever...Hopefully I can go through it happily with the accompany of baby. " Daddy....we miss you so much!!!"

No comments: