Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year 2012!!

Time flies and I am happy that the world didn't destroyed!! I was worry about 2012..when people talking about it like hot cakes early this year. I think is horrible if  it happens just like the 2012 movie. I hope the day will not come and all of us can happily stay in the earth forever.

This year..we celebrated at home as usual. It was raining cats and dogs. Family decided to have dinner at home, curry chicken and fireworks from the television. I always appreciate my time with my parents. They are getting old but still strong! My dad will be turning 72 this year and mum will be 58. Love them to the bits and Tarey loves them very much too. She always excited when she saw her grandma call her name out. She will moves her hands and legs hope that her grandma will carry her :D

Last year, I celebrated the new year with my husband family in Japan. Another trip to Japan after my last visit in May. The trip was great and I didn't blog it out last year because I was too busy with my morning sickness. Everyday, I just sleep, eat, read and watch television. PERFECT LIFE!!
It was so cold and you can see from my face, a tiring face :)
Our hotel bungalow in Shikoku, Japan.
Our Japanese friends and their traditional house in Shikoku.

Happy New Year Everyone!! Wish you all have a great year ahead :)

No comments: