Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas 2011!!

I was down with viral fever and diarrhea since yesterday. Suppose plan to bring little Tarey to church for the Christmas eve celebration, but raining cats and dogs here in Sandakan, I still down with diarrhea, mum is too tired to go out and Tarey seems a little naughty today too, she just drank 19 oz milks for the whole day!! So all these "evils" makes my plan spoiled. I hope next year will be a better one.

Last year I celebrated the eve with my husband's family in KL and Tarey still hiding inside my tummy. This year all I have is Tarey giving me a big present by not drinking milk :(
Cheeky Tarey  with her Christmas hairband.
Tarey: Mimi bought me a present! Love it :)
Funny face with Ja jie jie...( Tarey loves biting her under lips lately)
Merry Christmas daddy!! Don't forget my Xmas present!!

No comments: