Wednesday, April 18, 2012

7 & 8 Months Old

Obviously I have been inactive in blogging again. I thought I can have more free time when my mum's arrive in Algiers...but things still go the same. Good thing is I have someone to help out. I have no more serious back pain like before. My girl, Tarey growing healthily and started solid since she was 6 months old. Up to today she had tasted variety of cereals like wheat, oat, rye, barley and rice. As for vegetables, she had tasted onion, cauliflower, carrot, pumpkin potato and egg yolk. And for fruits, she had tasted apple, avocado, cantaloupe, grapes and mandarin oranges. She started to eat salmon porridge too. However, there is always good and bad. She started to reject milk which gives me a big bang! Even though she may have enough solid but I still think that milk gives her the best nutrition.

Tarey is quite slow in learning new things..well that's what I observed. She learned turn over and sit at later months compare to others. She is 8 months old now and she still can't crawl. I saw some other babies can do it even younger than her. Oh well, every baby is different and I don't mind if she learn it slowly. The most important is to have a healthy body. Here are some snap shots of my little girl at 7 months and 8 months old :)

Tarey with her turtle toy.(7 months old)
We let her play with the chocolate box so that we could capture her picture.(7 months old)
I know she doesn't look like me but still she's my sweetheart forever!
And they look alike! Daddy's sweetie pie.
Family pic at Rumah Malaysia.
8 months old posing at her stroller.
Tarey enjoying the cold breeze in Barcelona and smile at daddy's camera :)

No comments: