Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2010 Resolutions

Everyone has new resolution for the coming year. Even though I am not working, I am not earning but I still have mine for next year. Before this, I listed it out on my yearly diary and to be frank I almost achieved all of my resolutions so I am happy. Maybe I am just lucky or maybe my aim or wish was not high which makes myself easily to achieve it :) And this time, I am gonna list it out here since I have started to blog. It took me 2 days to think about it while I was cooking, showering or even cleaning the floors. What will be my resolution for next year?

(My personal goals)
I am expecting to conceive next year! Well, both of us have planned to have a baby (bunny year) in 2011 which means I need to start conceiving next year. I feel a little worry + nervous + excited because getting pregnant is like something that gonna change my life and my body as well. I have been reading those pregnancy books this year just to make sure I am well prepared for it. Then only I know, getting pregnant is like a big project. Lots of preparation needed to do before my body is ready to carry the womb. I think this will be my biggest resolution!

I hope I can get closer to GOD. I always claim myself a christian but I am not baptisted yet. I still go to temple because of my late brother. All this while, I think He really loves me and tolerate with my beliefs. He still continue showers me with happiness though I still pray at the temple for my brother. Maybe He understand that I am with him but just something in the past that I couldn't let it go. Thanks for the patience and I hope I will get more closer to you so that I am more complete.

Haha..and I am looking foward to change my attidude as well. Of course turn down those bad one and preserve the good one. I very easily get mad that will make my hubbie suffers a little. Why I said a little because my mood swing really fast that after got mad for 20 minutes I will be happy afterthat. And because I am planning to get pregnant, I need to have happy mind and stay calm in order to carry a healthy baby. I need to give a good example and good mummy reputation to my future children :) This could be my hardest resolution but I am definitely going to work it out.

I wanna start baking! Basically, I would like to start a few years ago but no time and no owen in the house makes me feel sluggish. My apartment here equipped with owen so I think it's time to learn some baking. As a beginner, I still prefer to learn from a teacher rather than from online recipes cause my knowledge of baking is near to zero.

Besides baking, I would like to kick start on forex too. Herm..we only invested in unit trusts and hubbie's ex company stock, so hubbie told me it's time we should learn to invest in forex. As usual, we will need to review, analyse and research before we start to invest. I think this gonna take some time but definitely will be one of  my intention next year.

My personal goals for next year seems like too simple? Haha..that's what I am planning to do and it's hard to achieve too. For example: To bake a cake is easy but to bake a delicious cake is never too easy!And to get rid of bad habit (hot temper) is hard too! To me it's "medium- hard" to achieve but will try my best though.
And I realise, I no longer wish for promotion, increment or bonus as usual. Or maybe I do because if a family member added to us, I consider promoted too!(Promoted become a mummy) And I don't mind if hubbie wanted to give me increment or bonus..haha

(Travelling) We aim to visit as many country as we can, so next year we will try to continue our journey!
Japan- The plan to Japan is kinda confirm. We actually planned Japan for our honeymoon but due to time and money constraints, we delay it to next year. I have a high expectation for this and even plan after the trip then only start to conceive :)


Maldives- I slowly in love with oceans. Maybe we can go for a short trip in between. I believe 3 or 4 days will be sufficient to cover the trip.


USA- I wanted to visit my sis home since few years back. She even had moved from New Jersey to Houston but I still never visit her yet. We always ended up meet up in Sandakan or Kuala Lumpur. Well, the visa is a bit troublesome and I will need to see if we have the time or maybe I can go alone if hubbie permitted to do so.

Australia- Gold Coast will be our 1st choice if we get to visit Aussie. Hubbie's second bro studying in Queensland, so definitely will visit him one day or maybe wait until his graduation year. OMG, that will be 5 more years to go. I think Australia is big enough that we need to spend at least 10 days coz friends and familly are located at different states.


HongKong- I went to HongKong twice, but still hope to return for some shopping spree and their delicious food. Besides, tickets to HongKong is cheap if you are able to get those zero tickets from Air Asia. I am gonna be extra alert for promotions from AirAsia next year.


Haha..my travelling plan seems too pack. First, hubbie do not have such long leaves to cover all the places and secondly we try to save some money in the same time. But anyway, a Japan trip will be enough to fulfill my travelling plan and others will be bonus!

And, as usual I will wish/hope that all family members will be in good health, business running smooth, good results for government exams and everything is alrite. I know I may sound greedy but in my thoughts I can wish as many as I want, so faster make urs too!

No comments: