Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Prison Life or A Good Life?

It has been sometime that I do not update my blog lately. I have been adapting my life in Jordan, with less friends around, little shopping malls, little restaurants and yes everything seems lesser compare to KL. Friends always asking, what do I do in Jordan? They know that I am not working, so they will wonder what do I do at home? I am not sure if I had blogged it before but I think is good to update my life here so far..

I am a sleeping beauty! I can sleep up to 12 hours daily without any headache after that. But normally I sleep for 10 hours only coz sometimes I do think that sleep too much is like wasting of time. I just ensure that my body get enough of rest in order to start a bright new day! So as we all know that one day there is 24 hours. Extracting my sleeping time, that will be left 14 hours. What do I do for the rest of time?

I would say that my oral cleaning(twice), facial wash, mask and showers could take my 2 hours daily. I think that is reasonable :)
I spend about 30 minutes preparing my lunch, 1 hour for dinner or maybe an extra 30 mins for miscellaneous like boiling soup and herbal tea. That will take about 2 hours too!
I spend about 3 hours for my leisures like reading, Facebook, chatting with friends(sometimes), surfing, anything that I can do inside my apartment. I think 3 hours is pretty much but it just pass easily~
Time for bonding when my hubbie is back will take about 4 hours. Normally we will have our dinner together, watching series together, or discussing on some interesting topics like travelling, future and etc.
Evil 3 hours for some housework which I hate most. Laundry, mopping, sweeping, ironing...basically housework, you name it, I will have done that!Sometimes, it could take less than 3 hours and I will have more time for my leisures~

My life pretty tough ya? Hubbie always say that my life is what he is hoping for and I will always tell him to divorce me and change his private parts so that he *might* have the chance to live as what I am living now :)
I love it in the beginning but as time past, I am getting bored and looking for something more interesting. My mum always say that I should enjoy my time now as in the near future, when the time with babies and children, you will start to miss it! Well, it's true so I just take it as what He (God and hubbie) gives me ;)

No comments: