Thursday, April 8, 2010

Pregnancy

Today I heard a good news from my friend in FB, that she is pregnant 2 months! I really feel happy for the couple. They just got married last year and soon they will become papa and mummy in 7 months time. They are really lovely and I believe God had sent them the best present ever :) I hope God will continue to bless them and hope the little baby in the womb will grow healthier day by day.

My friend did asked me back when is our turn. Not only her, but everyone around us will ask the same question. Well, I am still waiting for my last hepatitis B injection in June before I am dare to start to concieve. Maybe I read too much, that I am followed the guidiance to have my pre-conception check up before we decided to have a baby. According to the gynae, I need my Hepa B jab and that's why we are still waiting. I just hope my body is healthy enough to carry the gift from God.

I always worry that my body is not strong enough. Maybe it is due to my figure, small and look weak all the time. I had tried to gain weight but nothing much. I always remind myself to eat more, but sometimes just no appetite unless good food is always around :)

Well, anyway..just wish me all the best! " In baby making" after June...haha

Anyway, have you think about the pressure you gonna have after getting pregnant? Well, as far as I know, the mummy might get morning sickness or the mood swings easily. Everyday, need to take a range of healthy food in order to be sufficient provided to the womb. And the body will gain weight day by day that might cause the waist feeling tired. Or even more, some pregannt ladies will encounter hormon inbalance that will cause lots of breakouts. Just imagine the poor mum, that she need to sacrifice a lot just to deliver a baby.

During the labour, definitely in pain and that could last for few hours or up to one day! The mummy need to suffer cuts at the private part.After delivered the baby, some mummy might encounter some problems like hair loss or tooth loss due to insufficient nutrient. All the good nutrients have been given to the womb. Gosh...just feeling scary when I think into details.Well, my purpose not to scare the ladies, but just to remind everyone of us here, including the gentlemen that our mummy is always the greatest of all. Treat them well.

Though I am scare, but I think married women do not have choice but have to bear with the pain at least once in your lifetime. We can only hope for a healthy baby that worth the pain. Good luck ladies!

No comments: