Sunday, October 10, 2010

Special Announcement On A Special Date

Today is another special date that many couples tied a knot today! There are some special celebrations or activities held out just to remember this date. I don't have anything special here because hubby is working but I don't want to miss a special date like this too. So I decided to make an annoucement that will change my life.

My friends out there....you must be thinking that I might be pregnant? No No No..not that lucky yet. The thing that will change our life soon is that we will be leaving Jordan for good soon!!! Yeah, hubby's contract ends finally. And I just realised, we are here for 1 year. I was trying to recap what we have done so far here when I got the news from hubby. Well, proud to say that we had visited almost all the tourist attraction places here and at least I learned and familiar with the cultures here. I guess I will miss the weather the most because Malaysia is too hot and I can't dress variety like what I did here.

We do not know where will be our next station but when hubby ask for my preference, I said Morocco! I heard from friends that Morocco is beautiful and the weather is nice too. One of their tourist attraction, Marakesh is one of my wish list to visit. So I hope hubby will get his new project in Morocco soon. Anyway..that is just my wish..I dont always get what I want anyway. Wish me best of luck! ;)

1 comment:

shann said...

ur too lucky...gal!! ^_^