Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Waiting Is Killing Me Softly

Well, hubby and I are waiting for something. I hate this waiting period so much. I hate waiting. As I keep waiting, I do not know what will I get in the end. I remembered that once I waited my friends for 2 hours at the street when I was in Form 1, I was 13 years old. We promised to gather at a place at 10 AM for a project. We did not have handphone that time and I did called them using public phones and they said they were coming soon on my 1st call. After an hour, I called again and nobody at home. But my friends only arrive at 12PM. Of course they did apologized to me but my heart was happy instead because at least I saw them at last!

And this "waiting" had bother us for about 2 weeks. I slowly develop a good patience attitude. Bless me!

No comments: