Sunday, August 15, 2010

I miss HongKong

It has been years that I didn't visit HongKong. My in laws love HongKong very much because of the foods, cultures and the cold weather in year end. Everything in HongKong seems perfect to them to have their annual holiday. The last time I went to Hong Kong was in 2006 after my last exam in my final year. It was my graduation trip and I still remember that I shopped crazily in Hong Kong for working attires as soon after the trip I will need to start working in CyberJaya.

Time flies, I really miss Hong Kong a lot and when I saw those Air Asia zero tickets temptations, I really wish I can make a reservations and fly to Hong Kong again. Anyway..our holidays seems limited. We only get 2 weeks of holidays every 3 months in Jordan and for that 2 weeks, most of the time we will reserve to family.

I don't really remember the itenaries but I will update again in future as I am planning to visit Hong Kong again within these 2 years. As far as I remember, the food in Hong Kong was super good and definitely one of the shopping paradise! Fashion in Hong Kong is never outdated and you will easily find nice accessories as well. If you love branded stuff, it is cheaper in Hong Kong. Japanese bought a lot of branded stuff whenever they visited Hong Kong.

Since I don't have the itenaries to be shared, but as usual I still  have some memorable pictures to share.
Picture taken in 2005. I prefer HK street food than Taiwan street food.
Avenue of Stars. A "must visit" place in HK.
Another place, Ocean Park. Hubby really gained lots of kilos!
See...I visited again in 2006. And this day was Hubby's birthday! :)
A good thing using digital camera..there is a date on the pictures which really help to remind the good times.
 What else if not HK Disneyland 

I remembered during our wedding dinner, as usual we will display the pictures of us from young until as what we are now, my dad in law turned to me and said, " How come you look so different?" I have been dated with my husband for 9 years before get married and my dad in law never felt the changes though he always see me in person until we showed the pictures to compare! Haha...I hope I change to better but not worse!


No comments: