Monday, August 30, 2010

Manila Bus Hostage

My heart got disturbed badly after watching the incident of Manila hostage. I cannot imagine if I am one of the hostages in the bus, what will I do or what will I ended up? I watched a few of the clips and I felt the so called SWAT team was really hopeless. They do not helped at all but instead hurted the hostages. Hubby and I wondered, there were times when they were so close to the hijacker while he was just hanging the gun on his body, why don't they just pull him out from the bus and get him to the ground???? What are they doing? They seems just chit chat with the hijacker. One of the victims head was being hurt by the police when they used a traditional way, a long hammer to break the window glass. Isn't that is another stupid action from the SWAT team?

Even though now the HK Government requested whatever reports from the Philiphines Government is useless anyway. It's no use crying over spilled milk. Those reports cannot help anything at all and Philiphine definitely will be in my banned list to visit. However being a Malaysian, I doubt our country policemen can handle the case well if it happens in Malaysia. I am so sorry to say that but I never trust our policemen at all. I prayed for the deceased so that they can rest in peace. It was so tragic and this is another real story that reflected us(hubby and I) to stay happily and appreciate the time we have for each other.

Another thing that makes me angry
Don't they look "idiot" to take pictures? Do you think it is cool?
Another batch of "idiot chicks"!

Sorry that the clip is in Mandarin, but by watching the clip, you should be able to understand the incident happended in the bus.


They were trying to summarise the whole incident.





















Life is too short. You will never know when is your last meal or when is your last time to see your family. Appreciate every moments you have now before it is too late.

No comments: