Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Long Holiday Plan

Today is our Malaysia Independance Day celebration and even though I am not in Malaysia, I still can feel the  happiness in every Malaysian because today is a public holiday in our country. I used to celebrate the day either at KLCC to watch the fireworks or out from town to somewhere to celebrate our anniversary.

Hubby and I started our dating on September 11...a very special number that easy to remember! Unfortunately we can't make our wedding on this particular date but good to me too as I can have more celebrations on 2 different dates. We celebrated our last year anniversary in Cairo,Egypt because during that time we were resided in Cairo and hubby couldn't take any leaves to celebrate the day at somewhere else. So as usual, I thought this year we are going to celebrate in Amman,Jordan as well. However, who know's hubby gave me an early surprise that we are going to celebrate it in Maldives!

Waoh..I was very happy indeed when I heard that and both of us started to plan our holiday a month ago. There are lots of choices of resorts in Maldives and this Huvafen Fushi win our hearts the most.
We read lots of good reviews about this resort and hopefully it will not dissapoint us for the price we paid. I will do a review on the resort after the trip :) This resort require to stay not less than 3 days which means if you plan only 2 days in the island, you have to choose other resorts but not Huvafen Fushi. Luckily we get an ideal package from Huvafen which is Buy3 Free1. We are going to stay 4 nights at the resort but just pay for 3 nights. Apart from that, we will spend a night at the Male town as well to visit their famous fish market, museum and mosque.

After the Maldives trip, we will spend 2 nights in Dubai as well. When we were in Dubai, Burj Khalifa was still in process. And now, Hubby said he would like to visit and take some pics of it to be added in his collection. Travelling in Dubai is much more convenient now with its new metro line. I just hope the weather will not be too hot!
 Personally, I feel the design is kinda weird.

We will be spending 3 days in KL as well to do our shopping and some personal arrangements. To me, KL is still my shopping heaven. Dubai can't beat KL in terms of shopping unless you shop for branded stuff :p
So this time, my holiday will be kinda long which is 3 weeks covers Maldives, Dubai, KL and last but not least my hometown, Sandakan! I miss my parents very much and the yummy seafood as well.

I should start packing now and both of us are really excited for it. Stay tune and to all the Malaysians, Selamat Hari Merdeka!