Monday, July 12, 2010

WorldCup 2010

It was a great match afterall though the first 90 mins there was no goals but at least there were a few scenes that they almost making a goal and kept us feeling "Heart Attack". We watched at a Bar Restaurant in Abdoun area, the most happening place in Amman with hubby's colleagues. During the match, the teenagers behind our tables were shouting for fun and keep disturbed me. They kept saying " Ni Hao Ma". This is something I hate most. They kept saying it and I felt so much to throw them a chinese nasty words. It was common for people to greet me like that and it even worse when I was alone doing my shopping...the way they greet is not to say hello but to disturb you. Maybe the next time I will not hold my words anymore and just simply reply them "Pukimak" with a smile :)

After the match, the roads were blocked and we couldn't get a cab home. In the end, we walked home and it took about an hour to reach. I was not tired at all and enjoyed to see the dumb people shouting glory just like their country won the WorldCup. They yelled and waved the Spain flags and the most horrible thing was they kept honking along the road. It was midnite after the match and they don't seems to bother at all. I cannot imagine if their country really win the WorldCup, what will they do to celebrate the glory? Maybe they will dance naked on the road. You just can't imagine the arabian...how creative or nonsense they are.

Anyway, WorldCup had come to the end and Paul the octopus is a brilliant creature! You can start consider to take octopus as a pet now as it might help you to win on bets. Viva Spain and goodnite.

No comments: