Thursday, July 29, 2010

Beach Vacations

I was not a girl who fancy beach vacations when I was really young. It was due to my past history that I was black with lots of pimples scars on my face. My mum had wasted lots of money on my facial. Thus when I saw my facial had changed to normal with lesser pimples and fairer, I will always keep in my mind to stay away from sun and try to maintain it. I really had a hard time during my teenage years and even now, I still have massive breakouts and leaving scars on my face if I do not take good care enough.

In 2006, hubby suggested we celebrate our anniversary in Redang Island. At first, I was hesitated as I mentioned my facial history but we got a great deal that time and it was hard to turn down such a good offer as well. Finally, I agreed and gave it a try. I did not enjoyed much that time, as I restricted myself to go under the hot sun in the afternoon. The trip supposed to have twice snorkelling but I just went once and the other time, hubby went alone while I was putting on my whitening mask in the room. We only went out to the beach when the sun sets....

However, nowadays I just no longer retrict myself that much. I fall in love with beach once I moved to Jordan. Aqaba Movenpick resort and Dead Sea Movenpick resort really change my mind. I just had too much fun at the resorts and made me felt that grew10 pimples after the fun was really worth it!! I may sounds crazy but this is what I am gonna to face after fun at the beach.

For the coming September, we will be going to a beach vacation again. I am really looking foward to it and of course I need to do some preparation to avoid maximum exposure to the sun and in the same time, I can enjoy the vacation as much as I can. Here are the preparation:
Yes, the essential for beach vacation. Hope it helps!

Some old pictures..beach vacations!
Laguna Redang.
Kuta beach, Bali.
Aqaba Movenpick Resort.
 Dead Sea Movenpick Resort.
 Natural salt accumulated from the sea. Interesting!

If you have any skincare tips for me, please comment and I would love to read it. Have a great weekend ahead!

4 comments:

yenling said...

hey alice,

was reading ur blog!i went to snorkel too.. n i tried putting on "After Sun Tan Extender"!it works great, i think~i still apply sunblock of coz but after a bath n dehydrated fr d sun & salty water i found applying 'Lancome Reconfort After Sun Milk Tan Extender' for face & Body works wonder!n i love d smell too...

Alice said...

Herm..the sun milk is it for both face and body?

Anonymous said...

[color=#ff9900]Interesting post! thank you for sharing this information. alicevun.blogspot.com really got under my
[/color] [url=http://nuscin-online.info]skin,[/url] [color=#ff9900]bookmarked... Keep up the good site...[/color]

Alice said...

Thanks! :)