Monday, December 21, 2009

Are they pretty to you?

I went to Phuket in 2007 on a company retreat event. It was great to have company trip, we could hang around together with colleagues and the best thing is it was FREE. I browsed through my Phuket photo album, I think the most interesting I saw from Phuket will be the "AQua". They are pretty from far but when you come so close to them, you will feel somehthing uneasy. I paid them to take picture with me! You even can pay to touch their body (the breast of course)  if you like to do so. I forgot how much for it but it is definitely affordable prices :P
I look kinda pale and I think I did change a lot even only within 2 years.
They will keep yelling in very "hiao" tone asking you to take pictures with them.
So do you think they are pretty?

Well, I only have 3 pictures that can be posted here. Hope you guys enjoy watching it.

P/S: Maybe your wife or gf  do not have big boobs, but after all, real women are still the best! Please appreciate :)

1 comment:

yenling said...

lookin at d "akua" makes me vomitty...