Friday, December 11, 2009

Taiwan-Honeymoon

Yeah, we went to Taiwan this year after our wedding. The trip was a sudden plan as my hubby had discontinued his contract in Dubai and while waiting for his new contract, we decided to go for our honeymoon. Since it was a sudden plan and after the wedding I am definitely exhausted, so we go for a tour vacation by Apple Holiday.

The trip was good, very relaxing except for the morning call. We almost woke up at 7am everyday except on the last day of the tour which is free and easy day. When I browsed through the Taiwan pictures, I think is good to blog about the food we had in Taiwan which I think will be more interesting.

Let's get started!
Long ice cream from Taiwan. I had combination flavour of mango and green tea.
Sotong bakar. Not a nice one :(
Pinkie guava. This is really a nice fruit.
This is the white bitter gourd. I was told by the Taiwanese tour guide is good to heal pimples. And it is good to drink the juice everyday to keep a good complexion.
This is the famous "Ah Zhong Mian Xian". Basically the soup is made of oyster sauce.
This restaurant located at Ximending.
Modern Toilet famous for its dessert.
They have some accessories for you to "camwhore". haha..
There was a day arranged to have the steam bath at the " Mountain Yang Ming". After the bath, we had this soup which is nourishing according to the tour guide. But the soup is a bit too oily.
We had farm stay as well. This is the fresh cow milk and its really really very fresh!
Milk steamboat! Double thumbs up.
According to my tour guide again, this is the Taiwan most delicious beef noodle and is located at Jiufen. I am not sure how true it is, but the queue was really long and this is the best food I had in Taiwan.
This is the big mushroom's tangkai.
This is one of my famous street food.
Yeah! My kungfu panda Haagen Dazs ice cream. Taiwanese really creative.
Last but not least, members of the tour. We had a great time together though we only know each other from the trip.

Taiwanese ladies are really pretty and sweet. Their skin soft like beancurd and their voice just like little kitten. I think if I am a man, I would love to have a Taiwanese gf too. Because of the ladies are too beautiful, I know is hard to stop my hubby busy looking at those ladies. I am so generous to let him see until he think is enough. haha..Anyway, even myself cant stop looking at them.

No comments: