Saturday, December 19, 2009

Gratitude

2009 almost come to the end, this year is a good year to me indeed. The biggest celebration of the year will be my wedding of course. I praise the Lord as it went out smoothly and everything was great, giving me a great memory. We have travelled to Dubai, Taiwan, Egypt, London and Jordan this year giving me the great time of all. I never travel that frequent previously so thanks to hubby for bringing me along while he is working for his projects. Thanks to GOD too, that continously blessing us with health, happiness and fortune. I am just too happy this year.

Though I am happy, but deep in my heart I feel worry as well. Maybe you will wonder, what am I worry since I am happy? I am worry that one day I will lost all this happiness. Why am I thinking this way? Maybe I was frightened by my late brother incident. Deep in my heart I felt relunctant to accept the fate that my brother had an accident and passed away. I keep asking and wondering why do this happen to my family. Isn't it cruel to my parents to receive such news? They are kind and helpful, especially my papa. I just cant believe and feel unhappy. Year by years gone, I have no choice but to accept and indirectly give me a feeling of unsecure in my life that I might receive bad news anytime. Maybe I am not mature enough but I am just scare.

I try to enjoy my life everyday, hoping that everything will be fine. I do not need happy surprises everyday but I just hope everyone especially my hubbie and family members in good health. To face an unexpected lost is really pain :(

Every year when come to the end, people will try to recall what they have done and will have new resolution for the coming year. I do not know yet what's my next year resolution but all I hope is to be more confident in my life and live happily with my hubbie forever and ever. And of course not to forget my dearie parents to have a healthy body so that I can take good care and treat them well with no time limits. I will always open my mind with this poem:

Let me arise and open the gate,
to breathe the wild warm air of the heath,
And to let in Love, and to let out Hate,
And anger at living and scorn of Fate,
To let in Life, and to let out Death.
-  Violet Fane

I think today I am a bit emo but I feel better after wrote this out. At least is a good way for me to release the pressure inside my heart. Till then, I ended up this post with a relief smile and wishes you all Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
Have a great year ahead and may the journey of your life be fragrant with new opportunities, your days be bright with new hopes and your heart be happy with love!


No comments: