Wednesday, December 2, 2009

W.E.L.C.O.M.E

A lot of my friends ask me to blog about my travelling experiences.Previously, I really do not have the time. I have to work from 9am to 6 pm, giving tuition classes at night or attending my CFA classes, really makes me no time for it. When weekend comes, I will be reluntant to stay in front of my laptop and will go out for movies or shopping just to relax myself.

Since i am married on March 2009, i had resigned from my job, leaving Kuala Lumpur and follow my hubby travelling for his job. Most of the time, i will stay at home relaxing myself and do some leisure stuff like reading, surfing, watching TVB series, youtubing or FB-ing. ^_^. Life is just great at the moment!

And with this plenty of leisure time,i think it will be best time to start on my blog! I would love to share my thoughts,travelling experinces,beauty stuff...anything!

Being the first entry, I would like to share my wedding pictures as I am moving to a new chapter of my life. Here I have selected some of my pre-wedding pics follow by actual day wedding pics for viewing..

 


 
 
 
 
 

Here is my family. I am the youngest. The lady in pink top is my dearest sister staying in Houston. The little girl is my niece, Cecilia and of course the other two will be my lovely parents.My brother in law need to work so cant make it to my wedding. I do have a brother but he passed away 4 years ago due to car accident. Anyway, he will be always in our hearts though he is not in the picture.

My hubby and I. We have been dated for 9 years before our marriage.

Wedding night in Sandakan, Sabah. Well, both of us are from Sandakan so we can gather both families wedding dinner in one single night. ^_^

The "cheers".
 
The night before the wedding day, I only slept for 3 hours which was terribly not enough. What to do..cannot fall asleep. Maybe it will be good if i swallow a sleeping pill so that i can have a good rest. Hehe..

No comments: