Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wedding Flash

December seems like a month of romance, I am so happy to see lots of wedding pictures uploaded in Facebook. Well, wedding only happen once in a lifetime. Definitely the bride and bridegroom will try to give their best to their wedding night, hoping that it can be a memorable event in their life and also to their honour guests.

As for us, I decided to make a wedding flash to be display in our wedding night on March 2009. The flash will show how do we know each other from the start until we decided to get engaged. Though the flash is quite expensive but I think its really worth the money. Like now, whenever I am unhappy due to some arguement, I will watch our wedding flash again to remind me all the good times that we had and shouldn't argue or unhappy to each other because of something which is not worth. The flash is quite simple due to my last minute decision. I only gave about 1 month for the team to complete this and they are part timer! They are students from one animation college and I was their 1st customer. I would say the flash at least meet my minimum expectation. Have a look and what do you think?


2 comments:

yenling said...

it's a really meaningful video clip! u n ah tang really hv "fu chai siong"!!

hope both of u happy forever n "good luck" in ur recent "project"!!

Alice said...

Thanks! All the best to your marriage too! :)