Sunday, December 13, 2009

UP by Disney Pixar

I just watched this movie alone in the middle of the night. I have heard of this movie few months ago, and always wanted to watch it but hubby said he cant find any source for UP. We didn't watch it in cinema because we were in Egypt when the movie is up. Thanks GOD, finally I found it in Amman here. There is a guy selling pirated DVDs at the street (beside got policeman but they just don't care) and I saw UP! I feel so happy that I finally can get it.

I feel so touched that Carl trying his best to keep his promise to his wife. Both Carl and Ellie are lovely and really teach the audience to love their partner forever no matter what happens. They are inseperable, sharing every moment of joy and sadness together. And the house is lovely with balloons! I do think that we need to watch comic sometimes, though the scene seems not realistic, but we dont have to be realistic all the time! Is good to have dreams, maybe the dreams might sounds stupid but I do believe people with dreams only will  find it worth to be still alive in this earth.

I am gonna ask hubby to watch this movie and I dont mind watching it again for the second time. There is somehting that hubby should learn from Carl :)


I hope my dream house can be fly up by balloons too! It is much more nicer than hot air balloon.

Russell, he is such a cute boy. I hope my future son will be like him!
The fancy collar that Dug's wearing is something that I need so that I will not phobia of dogs anymore. At least, I know when the dog is going to bite me.

I love this movie and I hope hubby will keep his little promise to me too. Darling, please don't "loosing air" around the house. The smell is killing!

No comments: